- Do you have a bad memory?
- Do you forget people’s names right after shaking their hand?
- Would you like to know the secrets to remembering anything?
Secret #1: You don’t have a bad memory. You just weren’t taught how to maximize it.
My name is John Graham. I’ve been featured on FOX’s ‘Superhuman’ for my trained memory abilities.
I don’t have a photographic memory like everyone thinks. You can go from average to superhuman memory, just like I did.
I used to forget everyone’s name. I used to rely on others for remembering important dates like birthdays and anniversaries. My memory was nothing special.
Everything changed when I read a book on memory techniques and discovered ancient secrets that teach you how to remember anything.
Ironically, these memory secrets have been forgotten for hundreds of years.
- Instantly memorizing anyone’s name, and never forget it.
- Giving a speech without note cards.
- Acing a test without cramming.
- Easily remembering what you read; reciting Bible verses or poems.
- Learning new languages with ease.
- Grocery shopping without writing a list.
- Memorizing 1,000 digits of pi (π).
- Memorizing the order of a shuffled deck of cards at your next party.
All of this is possible.
I’ve met hundreds of people who’ve changed their lives with these memory secrets. You too can unlock your Superhuman memory.
Here are a few of my Memory Feats to show you what’s possible:
- 148 names and faces memorized in 15 minutes.
- Memorized the order of a shuffled deck of playing cards in less than 1 minute.
- 80 digit number memorized in 40 seconds
- Competed in the 2014 World Memory Championship in China.
- 6th place at the 2015 USA Memory Championship as a beginner.
Schools never taught you how to memorize. They taught you how to cram.
Your memory is infinite. It just needs to be unlocked.
Get 50% off my memory course ‘Remember Everything’ when it comes out this summer. Also, get my FREE Video & ebook:
“How to Remember Names INSTANTLY and Never Forget Them”